This picture was something I had a lot of fun drawing ^^ It has my micro ice cream pony, Frost Twist, in the middle of two ice cream scoops and she doesn’t seem to mind at all ^^
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
A little drawing I did of one of my micro food ponies, Cheese Stick, of him getting a little stuck in some nacho cheese dip at a party ^^;
Oh boy, shading each frame was more work than I thought.
More nighter and feetz! the fist one isn’t finish :3
Thankies again for being able to do my request ^3^
I completely forgot to show this picture my friend ModeratorNote made for me and I love it a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooot <3
I don’t care what you think, Timid is the best Nature.
Mun: Yeah, compared to the original Sonic universe, I like ow Sonic Boom made Amy a proper character just by reading this description. And thank god, there’s nothing about her being obsessed with Sonic, thank god!